Working Remotely: The quick good and bad.
by Chance Smith
Since it is snowing outside and my wife and son are home I thought I would give you guys the low-down on what it’s like to work in the same place you live.
No matter how #frozen your car is, when you #workRemotely you still have to work.
When you work from home everyone always sees the grass on my side being greener. Now I won’t lie, it’s awesome! I wouldn’t change a thing but here is a list I will update as I piece this new work-lifestyle together.
Remote Work: the good
- no commute (less gas and no fuss)
- freedom to work how you want to (underwear, headphones)
- home cooked meals
- little to no temptation to eat out
Remote Work: the bad
- less collisions with other people
- local distractions (chores, family)
Remote Work: the combo
- accountability to work on work
- less people around
Working from home makes you work on your self control to be effective, efficient, and trustworthy.