Advising Partner Questions
by Chance Smith
At Sodium Halogen, we meet with our team members every three months. These quarterly meetings have been great for each person to self-evaluate and get a temperature reading.
Since I stepped into an advisory role when joining the Lifeway team, the quarterly questions didn’t apply to an advisor.
Here are the questions I came up with for our advising partner check-ups.
Partner Quarterly Questions
- What is your take on our current strategy and progress?
- What can you provide to help us achieve our goals?
- What do you expect for the SH over the next three months?
- What are you worried about? (risk mgm, self, team, projects, etc.)
- What are your thoughts on our financial performance?
- What opportunities do you see for SH?
- What about any industry trends SH should know about?
The point is
As business owners, this practice and set of questions allow us to quickly catch up and set expectations.