Quarterly Team Member Checkups
by Chance Smith
At Sodium Halogen, for years, we’ve asked our teams to self-evaluate and check how they’re doing overall. Here are the questions we ask each team member every 3-months.
Quarterly Checkup Questions
- What’s one thing you’re excited about?
- What’s one thing you’re worried about?
- What’s one thing SH can do better to help you with your job?
- What’s one thing you can do to improve your job?
- What’s a frustration you have had (or heard) over the past three months?
- What is a 3-month goal you can set that will be a win-win-win?
The point is
No matter the questions you use, it’s important to get a tempature reading from your team and set expectations for the next 3-months.